Thursday, June 11, 2009

So, I've been kind of busy. That's life around here. Summer has began and I've been hangin out with my family. I've been trying to do things more simple. I finally got some Dr. Bronner's All Natural Soap and with that I'm going to make shampoo and washing detergent and maybe even some dish washing soap. Hopefully in the next few weeks my hubby will be putting my clothesline up. I can't wait. We just want to live life as simple as we can. We feel that this is a way we can be closer to God. Just to enjoy the simplest things in life.
A few other things I've picked up are some Tea Tree Oil for uses like scrapes, burns, bug buster, cold sores and so many more. Here is a link for all it's uses and how to use them....http://www.theherbsplace.com/Tea_Tree_Oil_Uses_sp_153.html. I also got some pure Cocoa Butter. I use it for dry skin. ( I recently got a sunburn and am peeling...so it works great for that.)
Hopefully tomorrow I will start making some of my new natural household recipes and when I know how they work I will posts them for you.
Have a blessed day!

God's divine power has given us everything we need for life and godliness through our knowledge of him who called us by His own glory and goodness.
2 Peter 1:3

2 comments:

  1. I love this post! I also love we are so much the same. How lucky I am to have you as my best friend. Cant wait to make some naturals with you. -Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering how your dishwashing detergent recipe worked out that you left on my blog. I'm willing to try it if it works out for you. Anything that's costs less is always a plus these days.

    I, too love the simple life. There's something about it that seems to soothe the soul.

    Elisabeth
    (you visited me at Blogger - http://timbuck2momwrites.blogspot.com/ but I've now moved to WordPress - nothing simple about all that! :) )

    ReplyDelete