Tuesday, June 30, 2009




We were at the lake celebrating my neices birthday. She is so beautiful...and of course my babies are too. (okay they are all my babies) We had a great time with family that day. It was very hot and it was a great day cooling off in the water. We had a picnic with sandwiches and chips and then of course as you can see...cake....she loves sweets! Hope this reminds you of all the cherished memories with your family!
God will yet fill your mouth with laughter and your lips with shouts of joy. Job 8:21

2 comments:

  1. Your post always give me great comfort in our Lord! Love you and I'm blessed to have a friend that lives life for Christ in all you do. Its such an inspiration. Love the photos too. Wish we could have made it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We wish you could've been there too:) How did the games go? Wish we could've come to see J play. Thank you....you are such an inspiration to me as well! I love you so much! Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete