Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Spring seems to be here....I pray it stays this way. It is one of my favorite seasons:) I think they are all my favorite seasons. By the time one is near over, I'm ready for the next one. They are all a blessing from the Lord.

School seems to be going by pretty fast....YAY! I (God willing) will graduate in May! I will be an LPN. Prayers are appreciated for God to open the doors He wants me to walk through. My hubby just got his Journeyman's liscense:) We are so blessed! He took and passed his test the first time. I also pray I can do that (the first time). The boys are ready for summer. They aren't big fans of school either. But....I tell them there are some things we have to do and we shouldn't complain. Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men, Colossians 3:23

So we are very ready for spring/summer. We love to go to the lake, spend days outside, grill, get together with family and friends, garden, play in the water, sit in the swing....just enjoy the blessings outside for a nice change.

Hope you all have a blessed day.


4 comments:

  1. Sounds like some good plans...lake, grilling, days outside. We are ready for that too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think everyone is ready for days like this:)

      Delete
  2. Nudge, nudge....ahem.... Miss your blog posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time for a blog update, sister!

    ReplyDelete