Monday, November 9, 2009


I'm sorry it's been a while since I've blogged. Me and the fam have been sick. Not the flu thank the Lord...just stomach virus and bronchitis. Thankfully now we are on the mend. Me and a friend had a yard sale this weekend. We're trying to clear some things out and make life a little simpler in our homes. It was a beautiful weekend to do so. This morning we will be busy getting ready to go back to school this week. We are really looking forward to Thanksgiving Break. It's only a few weeks away. Yay!! I love Thanksgiving....spending time with all my family and eating that delicious food! It's the best!
Our sermon at church yesterday really made me realize something....I need to spend more quiet time with my Lord. He blesses us with so many things and I want to be closer to Him. It's so easy to get caught up in this busy life....but I always think about the bigger picture...we are here for HIM....to worship Him and live for Him....in the end, He's all that matters. He died for us! What an amazing love! I'm gonna try harder to spend more quiet time with Him and live a life that is pleasing to Him. I want to be more kind to others, so that they will see God in me. I want Him to get the glory.
I'm so glad to be back on here....hopefully it won't be so long next time. Hope everyone has a blessed week and remember to thank God for His wonderful, amazing blessings!

3 comments:

  1. Glad your family is back on the mend. It's hard when you pass sickness around the home. I appreciated your thought about making sure we are spending time for the precious things...very true...very important.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Darcie...Hope you have a wonderfully blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im so happy you all are feeling better! LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete