Saturday, November 14, 2009


Today we are going to my Uncle John and Aunt Kimmie's house for an early Thanksgiving Dinner. I'm so excited. I love getting together with my family and just eating yummy home cooked food and spending time together. It is my FAVORITE thing to do. I love my family so much and love making lots more memories to cherish forever.
I have been busy in the kitchen this morning. When we woke up, my hubby and I cooked breakfast together. Homemade pancakes, with bacon, fried eggs, and homemade toast. So good. Then after I let my food settle I started my homemade rolls and chocolate chip cookies to take to dinner. I have my Christmas music playing as well:) I love this time of the year. It's truly is the best in my book.
We have a big family and lots of kids. We all have such a great time together. There are a few family members who aren't with us anymore....my pappaw and my great mammaw. Even though they aren't here, we never forget them. We always have the precious memories we shared with them. I hope you all have a great weekend and remember to take time and thank our precious Lord for so many blessings we have.
"Be joyful always; pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 1 Thessalonians 16-18

No comments:

Post a Comment